This article is for information only and doesn't call for any action.
I'd like to share with you how I limited my exces kg. What I eat and drank to reach those results that I have now! Hope you'll like it. Subscribe my blog and follow this easy steps to your thin figure!
Are there foods that help us lose weight? If there are, don’t they all have calories?
Yes, they exist, and yes, they have calories, but our bodies use more energy digesting the foods than the foods give us.
To add, they have medicinal properties. These can help us lose pounds more easily and in a shorter time.
Chia seeds are a great food to help with weight loss. They let us lose weight in a healthy way. Chia seeds also help our intestines and can fight constipation. After all, it is good to have a clean colon.
These seeds help us reduce abdominal bloating so that our guts keep things moving. Chia seeds are also full of protein, fiber, and antioxidant compounds. These all make it a great food to eat.
To get the greatest effect, we should let them soak a few hours before eating them.
Weight loss recipe
- 1 organic lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) of chia seeds
- a round of ginger freshly grated OR a tablespoon (2.5 g) of ginger powder
- 2 cups (400 ml) of water
- Stevia to sweeten (optional)
To make this drink, follow these steps:
- The night before, put the chia seeds in the two cups of water.
- The day of, blend the chia seeds together with the juice of the lemon and the ginger.
- For more benefits, you can add some lemon zest. This part of the lemon has many nutrients the flesh and juice don’t
- Add stevia to sweeten the drink to your tastes.
When to drink it
When you have blended the drink and it has a smooth texture, it is ready. Do not strain it.
You should break up drinking this drink throughout the day. A good schedule to follow is:
- 1/3 of the drink for breakfast
- 1/3 of the drink for a mid-morning kick
- 1/3 of the drink for a mid-afternoon kick
You can drink this every day for 15 days. This regimen can be repeated once every three months.